Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Footlocker, Inc.
- Store Name
- King Of Prussia Plaza - 25031
- Retail Sales
- Job Location(s)
- US-PA-King Of Prussia
- Job ID
- Position Type
- Regular Part-Time
- FLSA Status
The Visual Associate supports the store by ensuring premium visual standards are consistently maintained to exceed our customer’s expectations. The Visual Ninja reports into the local District Manager (DM), while regularly partnering with other DMs in nearby markets, along with the NYO Visual Manager.
- Visit Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker and Kids Foot Locker stores in designated malls on a daily basis
- Train store staff on Visual Merchandising standards using the monthly Visual Merchandising Directive and Visual/Marketing communication documents
- Work with District Managers, Regional Vice Presidents and New York office ( NYO) teams to ensure standards and compliance are met
- Work with Store Managers to seek solutions and take action to fulfill store’s growth potential
- Identify opportunities to elevate store effectiveness based on KPI trends and present business driving ideas to District Manager
- Keep District Manager and New York office aware of local market insights to advance competitive edge in the mall/surrounding area
- Send weekly recaps of store visits into NYO for review - including but not limited to: date visited, store visited, what was accomplished during visit, before and after photos of areas updated in the store, etc.
- Partner with NYO Visual Manager on successes and challenges during bi-weekly VM Ninja calls and weekly FaceTime walk through of store/setups
- Support and review window and marketing setup. Make updates as per the monthly VM Directive and in-store communications
- Maintain mannequin standards by making necessary updates
- Provide apparel fixture merchandising support
- Support launch of new visual/marketing initiatives in stores
- Develop a marketing/fixture area and process for each property
- Conduct visual marketing clinics in home stores with managers and associates
- Support new store openings, special installs and projects where necessary
- Support external Vendor installs by verifying all specifications are correct and report the opportunities and successes to the DM and NYO Visual Manager.
• Must have retail visual merchandising experience
• Must possess strong written and communication skills
• Must be able to manage several projects simultaneously
• Must partner effectively with business associates at all levels, across multiple business functions
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and familiarity with Lotus Notes or similar email platform
• Must be able to lift 30 lbs