Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Wholesale Mechanical Counterperson
at Fred Beans
The Fred Beans Parts Department is looking to add a Wholesale Mechanical!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the principle contact between the parts warehouse and the wholesale accounts for the sale of auto parts, accessories and Powertrain components.
- Give the customer the best possible service in-regards to phone manners, and follow up phone calls, while providing fast and courteous service.
- Process and follow up phone orders for specific delivery times and inform the customers of all back orders or cross shipments.
- Run weekly and monthly reports designated by management.
- Keep accurate records of all transactions made for phone sales.
- Maintain special order parts through the CDK system.
- Utilize all options available to locate parts for customers as needed.
- Keep parts office and personal work areas clean.
- Work in a professional manner with other employees in Accounting, Sales, Warehouse, and Fleet departments.
- Keep management informed of any concerns with wholesale customers or other employees.
- To perform any duties as directed by management.
- Know, understand and abide by “The Rules of the Organization”
- Assist management in promotions and company specials.
Skills necessary to be successful in this role include the following:
- Minimum of 2 years dealership parts experience.
- Must have excellent customer service and phone skills.
- Experience using ADP is preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task in a high volume setting.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
It's time to make the most important move of your career.
Apply now to Fred Beans Automotive Group!
**Fred Beans is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. Hiring for all positions will be contingent on passing a complete background check, motor vehicle history, and drug screening**
Employees of the Fred Beans Family of Dealerships are our most valuable assets. The one constant that will ensure our future success is the quality of our employees. We hope you consider the Fred Beans Family of Dealerships where you will become a member of our family and not just make a living.
The Fred Beans Family of Dealerships employs a total of over 1700 individuals which includes about 600 in Doylestown, PA alone!
Looking for a career opportunity? The automobile industry may be the right place for you. With so many different job opportunities available in our many different dealerships, there is bound to be the perfect job for you!
Join our Talent Network to explore opportunities.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.