Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fujirebio Diagnostics
# of openings:
The Development Scientist will assist in the development and management of immunoassays, which includes product concept, feasibility and optimization and performing the necessary tasks to complete a Design Control project. Other responsibilities will include planning and carrying out experiments in a GMP/GLP environment, interpreting results and summarizing data into projects.
- Performs a major role in the generation and transfer of project/product information for the initiation of Design Control projects.
- Establishes Manufacturing processes and Quality Control (QC) procedures for new products.
- Performs the necessary Design Verification studies to support new product launches.
- Performs and/or supports Design Validation studies to support new product launches.
- Performs a major role in the scale-up of new manufacturing processes as needed.
- Assist in the transfer of new technologies, products and/or manufacturing processes into and out of the company.
- Assists in the training of Manufacturing operators, QC technicians, and Quality Assurance (QA) personnel in specific areas of expertise.
- Follows all company environmental, health and safety policies, procedures and guidelines and conducts work in a safe manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Specifications (skills, knowledge, special training, certifications, license requirements)
- B.S., / M.S. degree in the Biological Sciences
- Minimum of 2 years of laboratory experience in the diagnostics or pharmaceutical environment
- Knowledge and work experience in immunoassay development, design control, antibody selection / optimization and EIA
- Ability to write clear, concise technical repots and attention to detail is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with various software packages
- Ability to make presentations to various groups of individuals
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally
- Ability to work with potentially hazardous materials
- Manual dexterity and ability to do visual inspections
- Excellent attendance required
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and a convenient suburban Philadelphia location.
We regret we are not able to respond to each resume received. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Fujirebio Diagnostics is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.