Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Content Strategist
# of openings:
Glenmede’s Marketing Department spearheads the corporate and business-line branding, communication and program initiatives. The development, curation and optimization of content is a core tenant of this activity and we are looking for a Content Strategist to manage all phases of the editorial lifecycle, from ideation and production through to cross-channel amplification.
Managing Editor Develop annual and forward-looking editorial calendars to map current and longer-term production of thought leadership articles, time-sensitive content and educational material.
- Identify content gaps and forecast emerging trends and growth opportunities.
- Identify, prioritize, plan and manage content development aligned with business objectives, upcoming announcements and planned events. Identify the scope, format/delivery medium and timing for projects.
- Develop and maintain repeatable workflows to institutionalize framework while remaining adept and innovative. Deepen stakeholder engagement by partnering with Sales and RM professionals and maintaining a transparent pipeline.
Strategic Messaging Partner with internal subject matter experts and leaders and external contributors to develop thematic content, webinars, video segments and event programs scaled to focus on quality and return on investment.
- Cultivate narratives and proof points that distinguish Glenmede’s perspective, services and offering.
- Advise specialists who engage with reporters or present at conferences on best practices and, as appropriate, works with individual providers specializing in presentation training to ensure quality delivery
- Lead discussions to ensure targeted, crisp, clear, and well-articulated messaging.
- Partner with external public relations agency for media relations and social media amplification.
Content Development and Production Maintain and evolve content standards, including the production of Glenmede’s Top 5 and monthly Digest, and employ differing processes and protocols as needed.
- For white-papers and thought leadership, content is heavily edited to elevate and streamline language, present ideas clearly and incorporate consistent messaging.
- Manage internal review processes and collaborate to establish the strategy for distribution, optimization and tracking.
- Engage with a network of external writers and editors to ensure accurate, detail-oriented results.
Firm Building. Active engagement in department-specific and firm-wide initiatives in order to expand capabilities, create solutions to unmet business needs, improve user experience, or develop more efficient processes. Ability and willingness to contribute to the advancement of team, office and business capabilities. Other duties as required by the position.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience required
- 6+ years of content marketing experience required
- 2+ years of experience in investment and asset management with an understanding of the wealth advisory landscape is strongly preferred.
- Candidates should have exceptional storytelling and editorial skills with a newsroom mentality for crafting and evolving narratives. Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work with high-level managers, specialists and contractors
- Strategic thinker with high-level project management skills
- Experience using data to inform strategy: keyword placement, SEO and Google Analytics
Glenmede is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Glenmede is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Glenmede are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history (including pregnancy) or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Glenmede will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.