Globus Medical Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assembly Technician-Graphic Cases
at Globus Medical Inc.
The Assembly Technician manages and is responsible for assembly related tasks and activities and is required to use independent skill and judgment to ensure compliance with specifications, requirements and directives that pertain to the assembly process.
- Read and understand blue prints and utilize skill and judgment to design and implement methods to ensure that assemblies are made to specifications
- Set up hager, riveters, channel cutter, silicone crimpers and drill press
- Able to maintain standard operating procedures, practices and work instructions.
- Ability to setup and assemble product prototypes, with little or no assistance
- Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows safety rules.
- Use and be familiar with assembly and measuring tools
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Able to read mechanical drawings, prints and measuring devices.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Clean, organized, and able to multi-task.
- Flexible, reliable, self-starting team player with ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Must have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Good communication skills.
- Above average manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude.
- Willing to grow with the Company.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.