Globus Medical Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CNC Machinist Mazak/Integrex Mill/Turn Operator 2nd Shift(Branch Medical)
at Globus Medical Inc.
Eagleville, PA (Manufacturing)
Immediate need for experienced CNC Machinist Mazak/Integrex Mill/Turn Operator 2nd Shift
Responsible for the operation on all CNC Mazak/Integrex Mill/Turn machines as assigned.
~~ISO-13485 registered, medical device manufacturer
- Operate CNC Mazak/Integrex Mill/Turn machines to produce parts, all of which must meet the dimensional specifications of the mechanical engineered drawing.
- Load/unload parts from machine. Measure and inspect. Learn to make dimensional adjustments (offsets). Resolve and communicate problems/issues to attention of the Supervisor
- Accurately complete all quality control documentation and inspection sheets
- Follows verbal and/or written instructions such as blueprints, traveler, work instruction, process specifications, sketches, and direction from supervisor in completing a variety of machining and inspection tasks
- Work efficiently to achieve targeted goals
- Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus.
- Must have a high school diploma (or equivalent)
- Ability to read part drawings
- Clean, organized, and multi-task capable
- Team player, open to new ideas and team work, self-motivated individual, willingness to continually strive to increase personal knowledge and value
- Above average manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude
- Intermediate Math skills in geometric and trigonometric formulas a plus
- Visual inspection with the use of a microscope on small parts with attention to detail
- Flexible, reliable, self-starting team player with ability to work with little or no supervision
- Good communication skills
- Willing to grow with our company
We offer competitive salaries and great benefits! Modern air conditioned, clean facility!
EOE M/F/D/V Branch Medical Group a subsidiary of Globus Medical Inc. is an equal opportunity employer