Globus Medical Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CNC Maintenance Technician
at Globus Medical Inc.
Eagleville, PA (Manufacturing)
The CNC Machine Troubleshooting Technician is responsible for directing and participating in all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of production equipment, building systems, and process infrastructure in the plant. The Maintenance Technician is also responsible for assisting with the maintenance of the facility.Works in collaboration with the Operations Manager to make sure that the plant is safe and operating at peak condition.
- Accountable for coordinating and performing all maintenance area equipment drawing updates, changes, and revisions. Must work with vendors to assure complete updated drawing management.
- Acts as the primary contact for all personnel for any building issues (climate control, odors, smoke, spills, damage, emergencies and repairs) •
- Monitors contractor performance and works closely with outside vendors and contractors to ensure work is completed according to specifications
- Solicits bids and quotes from vendors
- Expected to run wire, unhook and hookup power to machinery as and when needed, and should be able to do terminations at the electrical panels and at the machines as well.
- Makes minor plumbing repairs, as necessary
- Accountable for communicating with production personnel to solve problems
- Responsible for preparing and responding to any and all audits for the Maintenance Area
- Responsible for establishment of priorities with operations.
- Responsible for executing all assigned maintenance area capital projects
- Diagnoses, repairs and tests malfunctioning equipment and machinery. May replace faulty mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
- Preventive maintenance program and repair experience with flexible CNC machines, mill turn centers, metal cutting technology, modern machine tools, surface finishing machines/Air Compressor/HVAC units.
- Provides daily emergency and preventative maintenance on any machine or system in the facility and assistance to production and manufacturing with process and machinery improvements
- Performs routine inspections to ensure safe and dependable operation of all manufacturing and electrical equipment
- Performs lockout / tag out procedures for safety
- Complies with all safety norms and regulations
- Maintains records of inventories and places orders for spare parts and equipment
- Tracks log repair and maintenance work
- Performs other duties as assigned, to maintain efficiency throughout the company.
- Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus.
- Bachelor degree preferred but not required
- 4+ years of maintenance experience in manufacturing or heavy industrial equipment environment
- Hands on experience with CNC machines, mill turn centers, metal cutting technology, modern machine tools, surface finishing machines
- Must be familiar working with Fanuc and Mitsubishi Control operated machinery
- Mechanical / Electrical / Plumbing expertise
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
EOE M/F/D/V Branch Medical Group, a subsidiary of Globus Medical Inc. is an equal opportunity employer