Globus Medical Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CNC Set-Up Machinist- Mill (2nd Shift)
at Globus Medical Inc.
Come join our growing Production Operations facility in Audubon, PA!
Our mission is to deliver cutting edge technology, research and innovative solutions, to promote healing in patients with musculoskeletal disorders. As a Machinist at Globus Medical, you will work in a state of-the art production facility. Our fully equipped machining, milling and turning operations includes:
- CNC 3, 4 & 5 Axis Milling Center
- CNC Multi Axis Swiss Type Lathes
- Wire EDM Machines
- Mastercam Programming Stations
The CNC Set-Up Machinist- Milling will operate and set-up CNC Milling machines to produce parts, all of which must meet the dimensional specifications of the mechanical engineered drawing.
We offer an excellent Benefits package, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits- starting on the first day of employment!
- Competitive Pay
- Shift Differential available for 2nd shift
- 401(K) with company match
- Stock Options
- Annual Bonus
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Relocation Assistance
- YMCA Membership Reimbursement
This position will be for 2nd shift- (3:00pm-11:30pm)
Locations-1111 Adams Avenue, Eagleville, PA 19403 and 2550 Armistead Blvd. Audubon, PA 19403
- Setup tools, geometry offsets, program offsets, comprehend program code, all inclusive to enable part to run successfully in machine. Load/unload parts from machine. Measure and inspect. Make dimensional adjustments (offsets). Resolve and communicate problems/issues to attention of Group manager.
- Accurately complete all quality control documentation and inspection sheets.
- Follows verbal and/or written instructions such as blueprints, traveler, work instruction, process specifications, sketches, and direction from supervisor in completing a variety of machining and inspection tasks.
- Work efficiently to achieve targeted goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned, to maintain efficiency throughout the company.
- Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus.
- Must have a high school diploma (or equivalent).
- Ability to read part drawings.
- Clean, organized, and multi-task capability to operate multiple machines.
- Team player, open to new ideas and team work, self-motivated individual, willingness to continually strive to increase personal knowledge and value.
- Above average manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude.
- Intermediate Math skills in geometric and trigonometric formulas a plus.
- Visual inspection with the use of a microscope on small parts with attention to detail.
- Flexible, reliable, self-starting team player with ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to grow with the Company.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/D/V