Globus Medical Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Globus Medical Inc.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager, Spine is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing the strategic marketing plan for assigned market segments within Globus Medical’s Spine division. This individual serves as a partner to the business unit's product management teams in guiding message development and promotional efforts targeted to healthcare professionals, sales force, and employees. Qualified candidates possess extensive marketing experience and a proven track record developing downstream marketing initiatives and strategic brand campaigns in the spine market.
- Provide marketing and branding expertise for related market segments within the Spine division
- Conduct meetings with appropriate stakeholders to gain input necessary to lead marketing communications strategy development
- Develop messaging and content while actively leading the generation of marketing collateral to support all phases of the product life cycle
- Lead creative briefing sessions, material development, and overall promotional presence for assigned product segments
- Responsible for the marketing collateral of all products within the Spine division that supports each product’s business plan
- Manage key elements of new product introductions
- Develop excellent customer engagement tools, programs, events etc.
- Ensure consistent and effective marketing communication strategies across assigned product segments
- Ensure all projects completed for assigned market segments are completed according to the strategic business plan and identified business objectives
- Use analytical methods/metrics to evaluate all marketing programs for continuous improvement
- Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field; MBA preferred
- 6+ years comprehensive marketing experience within a global healthcare company
- Demonstrated portfolio of translating customer insights into successful strategies and tactics
- Experience developing and implementing downstream marketing strategies, brand management; and content development
- Strong facilitation and communication skills as well as excellent organization and project management skills
- Proven success with content creation, web strategy, major social media platforms, data and benchmarking analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/D/V