Greene Tweed & Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business/Corporate Development Manager
at Greene Tweed & Co.
At Greene, Tweed, you'll find the cutting-edge technology, world-class polymer expertise and endless advancement opportunities you'd expect from a multi-national industry leader. You'll find them all in an environment that embraces diversity in people and opinions, moves decision making to the point of impact, and celebrates your success.
If you enjoy continuous learning and are excited about working with and creating technological solutions, explore career opportunities with Greene, Tweed.
We are currently searching for a Business/Corporate Development Manager, based out of our corporate headquarters in Kulpsville, PA. Accountable for driving profitable growth through the identification, assessment and integration of new and innovative technologies, products and capabilities, this position will be critical to executing the Company’s inorganic growth strategy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Identify, establish and maintain partnerships with relevant research firms, universities, suppliers, vendors, joint development partners, etc. to assess capabilities and integration opportunities.
- Assess potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements and financials; Recommend licensing and acquisitions opportunities in support of business growth and portfolio enhancement/diversification.
- Drive execution of deals through the coordination of requirements, including the development/negotiation of contracts.
- Develop, define and implement integration strategy and process, ensuring sufficient plans are in place to both mitigate risk and support sustainable growth, consistent with business goals.
- 7+ years related Corporate Development or Venture Capital (M&A, joint ventures, technology transfer, etc.) management experience, including the ability to lead contract negotiations.
- Ability to conduct research, analyze data, and develop robust financial models with relative autonomy and exceptional attention to detail required.
- Exceptional critical thinking abilities – strong quantitative and analytical skills required.
- Applied knowledge of intellectual property protection process, coupled with the ability to understand and mitigate risk required.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and interpersonal skills required.
- Demonstrated business acumen and technical aptitude are a must.
- Preference given to candidates who have experience building inorganic growth strategy/processes from the ground up.
- BS Degree economics, finance, science or engineering field; Preference given to candidates with MBA
- Ability to travel 35% or more (domestic/international) required.
Note: This Job Description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by the Supervisor. All requirements are subject to change and updates.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance, 401K savings plan, paid time-off, tuition assistance and more, to meet the diverse needs of all employees and their family members.
Greene, Tweed, a Federal Contractor, is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
NOTE: Greene, Tweed is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment opportunities, unless they have a written agreement for the position they are contacting us about. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at GT without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Greene, Tweed, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Greene, Tweed as a result of the referral or through other means.