Gypsum Management and Supply
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Gypsum Management and Supply
GMS is the leading North American distributor of gypsum wallboard, acoustical ceiling products and other specialty building materials. Founded in 1971, GMS now operates a network of more than 200 distribution centers nationwide. For more information about GMS, visit www.gms.com or any one of our subsidiary company websites.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Front desk duties of answering the administrative office phone line and greeting guests.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and drop off outgoing mail/Fedex.
- Office supply and business card ordering.
- Enter and review data in various spreadsheets for the HR department.
- Enter and review data in various tracking spreadsheets for the Safety department.
- Filing as needed for HR and other departments.
- Oversees office equipment troubleshooting and contacts maintenance company as needed.
- Other projects as assigned by HR or other departments.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with Microsoft Office products (i.e., Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Demonstrated ability to organize work and manage time effectively
- Able to multi-task
- Able to work with limited supervision.
Launch your career with a national building materials distributor and discover opportunities for growth and advancement. Our people have the independence and authority to make a difference. We invest in relationships, and every person is important. Our highest priority is serving others. We passionately pursue a safe work environment along with a relentless focus on operational excellence. We believe you can never go wrong doing the right thing.