Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Maintenance - Bus
- Position Type
- Regular Full Time
If you're looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged, energy-filled environment, then you can stop looking, because you have found what you're looking for in the Bus Mechanic position at our location. Bring your energy, drive, and motivation to Hertz, and set your goals on cruise control!
The Hertz Corporation, a world leader in the car rental industry, currently seeks energetic team players to join our team.
Basic duties of this position encompasses all aspects of bus maintenance from basic repairs to complete diesel engine and transmission diagnosis and repair. Additional responsibilities include electrical troubleshooting, oil changes, air brake and suspension service, air conditioning services, and performing preventative maintenance.
The successful candidate must have:
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- 3-5 years bus repairexperience
- A satisfactory driving record and a valid driver'slicense
- CDL with passenger and air-brake endorsements. Must have your own tools.
- ASE certification preferred.
- Ability to work days, nights and weekends required.