Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PA - Philadelphia Test Kitchen
Founded by Justin Rosenberg in Philadelphia in 2012, honeygrow brings people together over quality, wholesome + simple foods. For us, it’s about eating honestly + spending time doing what matters. We buy as local as possible simply because it tastes better—end of story. We love great food, design + books because that’s who we are. To us, it doesn’t matter what the other “fast-casual” players do. We take pride in self-authenticity. As a growing company, we’re looking for like-minded people who are looking to consistently win—that means people with grit, pride, compassion + focus to help make honeygrow a best-in-class place to professionally develop and succeed with your team.
honeygrow is currently searching for a Commissary Cook. This position will be based at our new headquarters in Fishtown and will support the commissary staff.
- positive attitude
- team player, must have the ability to work with others
roles + responsibilities:
- assist in large scale production of stir-fry sauces, salad dressings, vegetables, & protein fabrication in brand new state of the art commissary kitchen
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a professional kitchen
- ability to complete prep jobs in a timely manner and follow recipes
- possess average knife skills
- ability to work clean and efficiently
- large commissary or catering production experience a plus
honeygrow is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled. honeygrow will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.