Hub International Limited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hub International Limited
Are you a seasoned Personal Lines Insurance professional?
Put that experience to use with an insurance industry leader!
HUB International is a leading insurance brokerage firm in all lines of insurance. We are currently seeking an experienced and talented personal lines insurance professional to manage a high net worth book of business. Located in our Blue Bell, PA office, this position reports to and works directly for the First Vice President of our Private Client Advisory group.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing key and high-revenue producing accounts
- Providing professional insurance guidance, expertise, and service to clients
- Developing and maintaining professional and collaborative relationships with carrier representatives, underwriters, business partners, and HUB colleagues
- Performing accurate and thorough reviews of client coverage, exposure and price, and communicating recommendations to customers in a timely manner
- Developing new business from existing accounts and assigned leads as well as helping the department meet production goals
Please apply to join our team if you meet the following requirements:
- At least 3-5 years of Personal Lines experience with an established broker; high net worth account management experience a plus
- 4 year college degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- A valid Property & Casualty Broker’s License
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with an automated agency management system a must
- Experience working with major insurance carriers such as AIG, Chubb, ACE, and Pure
Beyond meaningful work, HUB provides a generous base salary, an opportunity to earn commissions for account-rounding, and competitive benefits. These include paid vacation and personal days, health, dental, and vision insurance, matching 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement.
HUB International is an equal opportunity employer.