Hub International Limited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Insurance Sales Producer
at Hub International Limited
HUB International is a leading global insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and risk management products and services. We are seeking dynamic and highly motivated Insurance Sales Producers to join our team.
As a HUB Insurance Sales Producer, you will have the opportunity to sell insurance products and services for a global leader in the industry. We offer rewarding opportunities for experienced professionals and training for motivated individuals seeking career development. If you are a career-driven, entrepreneurial self-starter, this is an opportunity to achieve your full potential with HUB International!
At HUB International we want you to achieve an even work-life balance, and our benefits package allows you to manage your health, wellness, and financial future. As a Sales Producer, you will build a book of business and therefore build residual income year over year. Our top Producers in the company make $200K+ in just residual income, and our lines of insurance are a necessity that is always in demand! HUB International will foster your learning, support your endeavors, and encourage your growth. We provide opportunities for career-driven individuals to move upward in our organization. Our successes breed your opportunity!
Our belief the right candidate can produce and lead other people to be successful in the other lines of coverage if they have the basic personality and work habits in any line of coverage.
At Hub NorthEast we have a great deal of successful cross selling all 3 practices and believe a top notch leader can partner with our technical experts to develop a team of successful producers for any one or all three lines of business.
Other benefits you will enjoy as a Sales Producer include:
- Rewards for top Producers
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (PPO, HMO, and HSA)
- Comprehensive Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Plans
- Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts for:
- Dependent care
- Identify, recruit, and select potential experienced and inexperienced sales candidates within target markets. Enact onboarding strategies and training plans. Coordinate training on selling techniques, systems and tools, product information, prospect analysis, activity tracking, marketing, compliance and technology.
- Manage and oversee new business sales and retention results. Conduct joint field work on a consistent and regular basis to assist in the development of prospecting, selling and referral skills as well as evaluate sales practices. Participate in presentations to help close new business.
- Coordinate Producer development with corporate sales and marketing office and industry education programs to ensure continued upward production levels and career advancement.
- Assist HUB's leadership team in strategic thinking and long term planning, including the development of an annual plan for the sales goals.
- In the Insurance Sales Producer role, you must be an independent self-starter who is able to sell and develop strong business-to-business relationships. We are seeking confident professionals who are not afraid of cold-calling and developing new business. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced and novice professionals alike, with a range of 3-15 years of business-to-business sales experience.
Other requirements include:
o At least five (5) years of commercial or employee benefits insurance industry experience. Retail agency sales and sales leadership is preferred.
o Prior personal production history or proven business development/marketing success with knowledge of property and casualty or employee benefits.
o Ability to set and achieve sales goals; can hold others accountable for results High integrity. Able to develop trust within a team.
o College degree preferred but not required
o Specific industry experience a plus
o Required to obtain the appropriate state licensing with 90 days of hire
o Preference given to those with existing insurance licensure and/or industry designations
o Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines
o Good listening skills and ability to determine clients’ needs efficiently
HUB International is a recognized global leader dedicated to helping individuals and companies navigate risk and manage the complexities of insurance.
Ranked 9th among the World's Largest Brokers by Business Insurance
Ranked 9th as a Top Global Broker by Best's Review
Join the HUB team!