Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mobile Enrollment Agent
The Mobile Enrollment Agent (EA) supports MorphoTrust USA ESD Operations through participation in one or more of the commercial, state, and/or federal programs. The primary responsibility of this position is capturing and processing electronic fingerprint enrollments according to the requirements of the specific program for which a customer is being fingerprinted. The EA will verify the applicant’s identity documents to ensure they are valid and match the individual applying for the credential. The EA will adhere to all privacy and security laws as reviewed in training to ensure the protection of customer information. The EA is expected to deliver exceptional customer service during the enrollment process. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, supporting the supervisory and management teams, tracking and reporting, traveling from site to site designated locations within the territory, offering customers additional products and services as appropriate, and conducting administrative duties requiring the use of Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Conduct maintenance and basic troubleshooting to all program necessary equipment, including both hardware and software.
- Roll quality fingerprints and capture other biometric information to meet or exceed program standards. Verify identity, and scan approved documents.
- Complete all paperwork and tasks associated with the applicant fingerprint process in an accurate and timely manner.
- Uphold the principals of confidentiality as they relate to this position.
- Monitor performance against plan to ensure operational requirements and metrics are met.
- View and/or print appointment schedule using web-based applications.
- Adhere to all company and departmental employment policies.
- Represent the company in a credible and positive manner.
- Provide administrative duties as required, including but not limited to the following: time keeping, shift schedules, daily activity reports, card inventory, equipment inventory, and requisition of supplies.
- Complete a wide variety of tasks within the time constraints of each assignment.
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, whether in person, over the phone, or through electronic communicative methods.
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment.
- Proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office applications, and other computer software and hardware, as well as basic technical knowledge.
- Ability to transport and/or lift computer equipment (approximately 50 lbs) when needed.
- Typing skills (minimum of 40 WPM).
- Must be punctual, self-motivated, and a team player with the ability to work with little direct supervision.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- High school diploma or equivalent degree.
- Minimum one (1) year experience working in an office setting, preferably in customer service and/or data entry.
- Previous experience processing credentials preferred.
- Must have access to a computer with Internet access during non-business hours.
- Able to work a full 40 hour week, Monday through Friday, or weekends if applicable.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license required.
- Travel within the assigned territory will be required.
- Skills testing in various areas (such as typing, data entry, Word, Excel, and Outlook) may be required.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation and pre-employment drug screening.
- Based on open program positions, some candidates must be able to pass a credit history check.
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Travel Requirements, such as:
- Able to travel as required, up to 75%
- Able to prepay all travel expenses and receive reimbursement.
Working Conditions, such as:
- General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
Physical Demands, such as:
- Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
- The work requires light physical effort with frequent lifting and/or moving of materials in the 30-50 pound range and occasional lifting up to 75 pounds. Requires manual dexterity and ability to manipulate small objects. May require normal range of hearing and vision to operate machinery.
Must be a US Citizen
MorphoTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics