International Flavors and Fragrances
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Jr. Business Analyst
at International Flavors and Fragrances
Great taste takes more than great ingredients. That’s why we go above and beyond. Every day.
Tastepoint is the newest name in taste, backed by more than a century of experience. We are fueled by passion and enhanced by the technology and insights of IFF. Our purpose is to be the spark that advances our customers. We’re an agile, energetic product development partner with a fresh perspective. Tastepoint captures the essence of our customers’ ideas, and the imagination of their consumers. Together, we'll create a fresh take on taste. We solve customer challenges and craft consumer delight.
Your mission at Tastepoint will be to support Management and the Business Controller to provide proactive assistance to the business including preparation of monthly reporting; assist with period-ending close process; account reconciliations; external and internal auditor support; and to ensure all activities/needs are completed on-time and in a worry free manner for internal and external customers.
How you will spend your time....
- General Accounting; participate in monthly, quarterly, year end close
- Prepare monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
- SOX compliance and adherence to GAAP
- Generate reports from ERP as needed
- Compile, analyze and reconcile financial information to prepare financial statements
- Assist with Budgeting and Forecasting
- Prepare explanations and fluctuation analysis
- Review work orders variance and closures daily
- Review inventory for accuracy and valuation
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Business
- 2 - 5 years of experience in a finance role for a manufacturing environment; food or flavor preferred
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Power Point
- English fluency
- Ability to partner with business leaders and provide strategic support
- SAP and Ross systems experience a plus