International Flavors and Fragrances
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Team Lead - Manufacturing Facility
at International Flavors and Fragrances
Great taste takes more than great ingredients. That’s why we go above and beyond. Every day. Tastepoint is the newest name in taste, backed by more than a century of experience. We are fueled by passion and enhanced by the technology and insights of IFF. Our purpose is to be the spark that advances our customers. We’re an agile, energetic product development partner with a fresh perspective. Tastepoint captures the essence of our customers’ ideas, and the imagination of their consumers. Together, we'll create a fresh take on taste. We solve customer challenges and craft consumer delight.
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic to become part of our Maintenance Team at Tastepoint in Philadelphia, PA
How you will spend your time...
- Manage and schedule resources to provide full working availability of two facilities (Buildings, plant/equipment, R&D, Admin Support)
- Maintain the site within budget
- Maintain a safe working environment; follow and enforce all safety requirements
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory agency requirements
- Implement legislative/regulatory requirements
- Auditing of management systems around maintenance
- Set preventative maintenance schedules and monitor/report progress
- Prioritize work of all maintenance staff
- Vetting and selection of 3rd party vendors; management of their work
- Assist with maintenance and/or repairs as needed
To be successful in this role, you must have previous facilities maintenance experience.
- Prior Maintenance Team Management experience (5+ years)
- Strong electrical, mechanical, equipment use, maintenance/repair knowledge
- Electrical, mechanical, boiler licensing a plus
- Use of computerized maintenance request system to manage projects and priorities
- Experience managing a team including interview, performance evaluations, discipline, development
- Prior experience in flavor, food or chemical manufacturing facility preferred
- English proficiency required - speaking, reading and writing
- Must be familiar with chemical hazards labels
- Working knowledge of GMP's, HACCP, EHS, ISO, PPE, HAZMAT requirements