International Flavors and Fragrances
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at International Flavors and Fragrances
Great taste takes more than great ingredients. That’s why we go above and beyond. Every day.
Tastepoint is the newest name in taste, backed by more than a century of experience. We are fueled by passion and enhanced by the technology and insights of IFF. Our purpose is to be the spark that advances our customers. We’re an agile, energetic product development partner with a fresh perspective. Tastepoint captures the essence of our customers’ ideas, and the imagination of their consumers. Together, we'll create a fresh take on taste. We solve customer challenges and craft consumer delight.
Your mission at Tastepoint will be to create and maintain sustainable relationships with our vendors. This is a very interesting and diverse role in one of our fastest-growing locations. This is a challenging role requiring a hands-on, pro-active self-starter that learns quickly and gets things done while supporting the entire team.
How you will spend your time......
- Maintain regularly the info record, source list, freight condition, master data of vendor and raw materials
- Source, develop, negotiate and to issue Purchase Orders for RM
- Solve problems regarding supply issue, price differences and returned materials
- Resolve issues of Goods Received/Invoice Received blocked with vendors and internal parties
- Sourcing/Price negotiation for Indirect Materials and Services, identify cost saving opportunities
- Support operations on supply chain related issues.
- Interact and partner with multiple stakeholders internally (e.g. Finance Department, Operation Department, Supply Chain etc) to resolve any issues;
- Proactively follow up on outstanding issues to ensure full closure of the purchasing cycle.
To be successful in this challenging role you must have a bachelor's degree along with 5-7 years of relevant purchasing experience in a multinational company. Professionalism, self-development and being a good team player are key values. You will need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You will be part of the team that has to ensure consistent stock of raw materials and continuous sourcing efforts for price and quality. Excellent knowledge of and coordination with operations, planning and quality teams will be a requirement. You will provide excellent response to the needs of our creative team.
Excellent negotiating, communication and presentation skills are crucial, with a high level of professional behavior both internally and externally. Good interpersonal skills and an ability to work with people from all backgrounds and disciplines to achieve desired objectives is a highly-desired competency. Your ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively will be critical to your success.
Computer skills including MS Office products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word) are required along ERP database experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Supply Chain Major
- Minimum 5 years Supply Chain/Procurement experience
- Experience with buying Good & Services
- Customs and international trade experience and Logistics
- Experience In CAPEX acquisition (Projects, equipment, engineering, etc.)