Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Equipment Technician (Mail-Gard Division 7am-3pm)
at IWCO Direct
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: b29334f1-dd32-4f76-86fc-4b2821cc4b67
- Perform a variety of standard and prescribed duties to set-up, operate, and maintain mail inserter equipment within the high security disaster recovery operation. Warminster team will communicate schedules and specifications.
- Work from testing schedules, samples and instructions to set-up, run, and operate selective inserters.
- Coordinate with Inventory Control that adequate material is available for assigned scheduled tests.
- Thread forms and adjust feeds, speeds and other controls. Perform combined standard duties necessary to load material into appropriate feeding stations and process until project is completed.
- Check output for quality, and make minor adjustments as required. Verify material for proper form number against production order/sample.
- Maintain production log, running time, down time, quantity produced and reading on postage meter, if applicable.
- Conduct preventative maintenance; cleaning, checking and inspecting equipment. Escalate difficulties to manager or on-site vendor.
- Train operators on basic machine operations and the solving of minor operation issues.