Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Print Operator (Mail-Gard Division 3PM-11PM)
at IWCO Direct
The Print Operator operates laser printers with a high level of proficiency to obtain quality and quantity goals according to customer's guidelines and standards. Experience required on any of the following machines: Xerox Nuvera (cut sheet), OCE VarioStream 8750 (continuous feed), IBM Infoprint 4100 (continuous feed), Richoh C9110 Full Color, RSI Unwind/Rewind, OCE 2200 or OCE 3900 This is a 2nd shift position M-F 3PM-11PM, plus OT as required.
- Maintaining accurate documentation and proper production reports.
- Ensuring jobs are set up properly and appropriate print position is maintained.
- Assist with trouble shooting.
- Loading and unloading forms and keeping an adequate supply of materials at the machine.
- Ensure overall quality.
- Working with mechanic when equipment repair is necessary.
- Maintaning a clean and safe work environment.
- Ability to work over-time as needed.
- Pre-employment background and drug screenings required.