Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
WELDER - FABRICATOR - MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - MOPAC
Job Reference #: o14f9fwd
Position at Mopac
- Able to fabricate screw conveyors, pumps, guards or any other fabrication job and equipment through the use of welders, cutters and measuring tools.
- Produce metal products according to specifications
- Perform finishing tasks such as grinding, painting, cutting, etc
- Set up, operate and maintain welding equipment
- Understand and implement personal and company safety measures by wearing specialized goggles, helmets, gloves and all other required PPE.
- Perform other general shop tasks as required
- Must be able to take direction and criticism effectively, as well as follow shop protocols.
- Must be willing to work out in the plant when the time comes even if the job does not require welding task.
- Ability to work Independently and as a Team
- The willingness to learn and take direction from our veteran staff,
- A punctual and professional work attitude,
- the ability to operate various pieces of machinery, tools and equipment in a safe manner both in our shop and out in the plant
- Have a solid familiarity with steel fabrication, welding and steel installation, and an honest interest in producing a high quality level of steel craftsmanship on a daily basis.
- Must have 3+ Years of Experience in related field
- Read and Understand Steel and Misc. Metal Fabrication Drawings
- The ability to accurately read a tape measure,
- A positive attitude
JBS is an equal opportunity employer