Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at JBT Corporation
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Posted Date
- 1 month ago(6/17/2019 3:14 PM)
Join a world class organization with an entrepreneurial work environment and innovative spirit!
JBT Corporation’s Automated Systems business is a leading global supplier of automated, self-guided vehicle systems to the automotive, food & beverage, hospital and consumer product manufacturing industries. With offices in the United States and Europe, we are one of the world’s leading producers of automated vehicle systems.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our team in the Greater Philadelphia area. This individual is responsible for coordinating and executing all marketing activities for JBT’s automated guided vehicle (AGV) product line.
- Develops and executes marketing strategy and objectives.
- Manages trade show preparation, including booth layout, booth attendance/coverage, pre-show announcements, booth-material transportation, attendee registration, and convention hall utilities ordering and coordination.
- Acts as initial point of contact for incoming sales information requests.
- Maintains database of potential customers.
- Creates new brochures, graphics, and other content – both digital and print.
- Gathers and analyzes market data by conducting research and liaising with multiple industry trade groups.
- Updates corporate website and blog and manages digital marketing campaigns. This includes monitoring and maintaining search engine marketing (SEM) programs, updating on-page content and graphics, monitoring performance and results through Google Analytics, identifying and evaluating improvement options, and maintaining links.
- Creates and executes social media strategy and presence.
- Maintains brand voice, and ensures all communications conform to and abide by brand guidelines.
- Manages and updates company touch-points, such as voicemail, location signage and graphics, and demonstration area.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university required.
- Minimum of 5 years Marketing experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and employees.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally required.
This position requires the following computer skills/knowledge:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Adobe Photoshop or equivalent photo-editing software
- Adobe Illustrator or InDesign
- Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, or equivalent video-editing software
- Sitecore or similar CMS experience
- YouTube/Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
What we offer:
- Opportunity for growth in a booming industry (material handling automation)
- Transparent leadership team – business goals and objectives regularly communicated through monthly meetings
- Casual work environment
- Company culture of continuous improvement
- Competitive salary and benefits – medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability
- Benefits begin your first day of employment
- Generous education reimbursement benefits
- Robust retirement benefits with company match
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time-off
Candidates should be eligible to work in the US with no sponsorship requirements needed now or in the future.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of JBT Corporation to provide equal opportunity for qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law at the JBT Corporation location to which this application is submitted. In addition, as a Federal Government contractor, JBT Corporation is an affirmative action employer. If you require accommodation during the application process, please contact the local Human Resources department. EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
If you have a disability or impairment that prevents you from completing the online application, please seek the assistance of your local employment services agency. JBT maintains active relationships with local employment services agencies, and they have pledged their support in assisting any applicant needing help in applying. To find information on agencies throughout the United States, please go to www.careeronestop.org.
You may also call Megan Meagrow at 844-286-4524 if your disability or impairment prevents you from applying online. NOTE: Do not use this number unless you need assistance because of a disability or impairment. The personnel attending this phone line will not be able to give you a status update regarding your application and will not be the individuals making a decision regarding your employment.