Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at JBT Corporation
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Posted Date
- 10 months ago(9/25/2018 5:59 PM)
- Project Management
Join a world class organization with an entrepreneurial work environment and innovative spirit!
JBT Corporation’s Automated Systems business is a leading global supplier of Automated Material Handling Systems with offices throughout the world including the United States, United Kingdom, Belgium, Germany, and China. Our core product is the design and build of Automated Guided Vehicle Systems (AGVs) as we supply them for just-in-time manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution centers. We work with companies in the automotive, food & beverage, consumer product, paper, and hospital industries.
We are seeking a highly qualified Project Manager to support our company’s year-over-year growth.
- Project Ownership – inception to acceptance
- Contract management – terms & conditions, deliverables, and milestones
- Customer relationship management
- Project Schedules – develop and maintain
- Technical writing – develop Functional Requirements Specifications (FRS)
- Team approach – work with internal technical resources
- Design and Technical reviews – conduct with internal and customer teams
- Production/Purchasing – coordination with managers for schedule commitments
- Risk management
- Budget – maintaining and improving project margins
- Forecasting – all project expenditures
- Invoicing and payment management
- Change Orders – estimate and develop quotes for client scope changes
- Reporting – monthly reporting to management
- 5+ years of experience – material handling systems (preferred in automation)
- BS or MS in an engineering discipline
- PMP Certification – preferred
- MBA or currently earning an MBA degree – preferred
- Ideal candidate has project management experience working for an OEM that managed projects for external customers
- Develop, maintain, and report financial budgets and forecasts
- Manage Contractors - electrical and mechanical
- Excellent creative and brainstorming capabilities
- Knowledge of control and software systems
- Highly self-motivated skills with the ability to motivate others
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills capable of managing multiple projects varying of size and complexity
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Strong ability to listen and correspond with different communication styles of customers and team members
- Excellent working knowledge in MS Office products, in particular: Word, Excel, Projects, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook
- Ability to travel approximately 20% domestically and internationally
- Valid driver's license
What we offer:
- Opportunity for growth in a booming industry (material handling automation)
- Transparent leadership team – business goals and objectives regularly communicated through monthly meetings
- Casual work environment
- Company culture of continuous improvement
- Competitive salary and benefits – medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability
- Benefits begin your first day of employment
- Generous education reimbursement benefits
- Robust retirement benefits with company match
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time-off
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US with no sponsorship requirements needed now or in the future.
Connect with us!
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of JBT Corporation to provide equal opportunity for qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law at the JBT Corporation location to which this application is submitted. In addition, as a Federal Government contractor, JBT Corporation is an affirmative action employer. If you require accommodation during the application process, please contact the local Human Resources department. EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
If you have a disability or impairment that prevents you from completing the online application, please seek the assistance of your local employment services agency. JBT maintains active relationships with local employment services agencies, and they have pledged their support in assisting any applicant needing help in applying. To find information on agencies throughout the United States, please go to www.careeronestop.org.
You may also call Megan Meagrow at 844-286-4524 if your disability or impairment prevents you from applying online. NOTE: Do not use this number unless you need assistance because of a disability or impairment. The personnel attending this phone line will not be able to give you a status update regarding your application and will not be the individuals making a decision regarding your employment.