Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supply Chain Planner
at JBT Corporation
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Posted Date
- 3 months ago(4/9/2019 8:35 AM)
- Sourcing, Procurement
Join a world class organization with an entrepreneurial work environment and innovative spirit!
JBT Corporation’s Automated Systems business is a leading global supplier of automated, self-guided vehicle systems to the automotive, food & beverage, hospital and consumer product manufacturing industries. With offices in the United States and Europe, we are one of the world’s leading producers of automated vehicle systems.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner to join our team in the Greater Philadelphia area. The planner performs oversees material planning activities in the demand, production, and supplier planning functions within the business ERP system.
- Measures and analyzes capacity and demand requirements for the manufacture of parts and equipment
- Manages master planning and material processes, and updates production schedules and purchasing needs
- Maintains and updates planning parameters within ERP system
- Coordinates Bill of Materials (BOM) with Engineering
- Reports on manufacturing backlog, shop labor efficiency, lead-time accuracy and success rate.
- Coordinates production workflow
- Uses business ERP system to maintain dates, identify material shortages, monitor and run shortage reports.
- Manages, reviews, & assigns Engineering Change Notice’s (ECN)
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent education and work experience as Planner in a manufacturing environment
- 5 - 7 years of manufacturing planning experience
- MRP / ERP experience required. Syteline experience a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Understanding in Planning/Scheduling principles, including Materials/Inventory Control
- Basic understanding of engineering drawings
- Excellent communication skills
- APICS Certification, a plus
What we offer:
- Opportunity for growth in a booming industry (material handling automation)
- Transparent leadership team – business goals and objectives regularly communicated through monthly meetings
- Casual work environment
- Company culture of continuous improvement
- Competitive salary and benefits – medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability
- Benefits begin your first day of employment
- Generous education reimbursement benefits
- Robust retirement benefits with company match
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time-off
Candidates should be eligible to work in the US with no sponsorship requirements needed now or in the future.
Connect with us!
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of JBT Corporation to provide equal opportunity for qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law at the JBT Corporation location to which this application is submitted. In addition, as a Federal Government contractor, JBT Corporation is an affirmative action employer. If you require accommodation during the application process, please contact the local Human Resources department. EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
If you have a disability or impairment that prevents you from completing the online application, please seek the assistance of your local employment services agency. JBT maintains active relationships with local employment services agencies, and they have pledged their support in assisting any applicant needing help in applying. To find information on agencies throughout the United States, please go to www.careeronestop.org.
You may also call Megan Meagrow at 844-286-4524 if your disability or impairment prevents you from applying online. NOTE: Do not use this number unless you need assistance because of a disability or impairment. The personnel attending this phone line will not be able to give you a status update regarding your application and will not be the individuals making a decision regarding your employment.