JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Digital Marketing in Philadelphia, PA at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Marketing and Digital Operations
The Senior Manager, Marketing and Digital Operations is an integral part of JLL’s East marketing team and is someone who is passionate about driving efficiency and effectiveness through technology and process improvement. This role will work collaboratively across the East marketing organization to build and implement effective and efficient processes around digital campaign delivery, website content and performance, annual planning, budgeting and workflow. In addition to implementing strong operational processes, this savvy marketer will support best-in-class demand generation efforts via Eloqua and own lead scoring, nurturing and conversion campaigns, lead governance and end-to-end performance reporting, including dashboard creation.
Working with internal teams, this role will ensure our marketing organization is able to operate in a more agile manner and respond quickly to changing market conditions and business direction. The role may be based in any of our East markets and will provide support across the East market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain marketing operations processes to support collaboration, communication and efficiency across the marketing organization
- Constantly look for opportunities to create better workflows and processes for the marketing team to follow to increase productivity and reduce inconsistencies
- Create marketing metrics, custom reports and dashboards to enable data-driven decisions
- Utilize strong project management skills to track and deliver marketing projects on time
- Lead the aggregation and analysis of marketing budget and spend to ensure accuracy and enable agile decision making
- Work with our national and global digital team to feed and maintain JLL.com and drive content strategy and content execution on relevant East region pages
- Be the subject matter expert on Eloqua and work closely with the various marketing team functions and leadership to build and measure demand generation campaigns, including:
- Design, develop, create, and measure digital campaigns using marketing automation and analytics platforms
- Act as Eloqua subject matter expert and overall best practice leader
- Use and leverage Eloqua to enable marketing team to build and execute demand generation campaigns and programs (including campaign flows, recommendations on email creation, landing page and form creation, lead scoring and complex campaign build outs)
- Translate business goals into delivery requirements (required data, targeting logic, dynamic content requirements, etc.)
- Monitor and make improvements to ongoing campaigns and employ A/B testing and other testing protocols to ensure optimal performance
- Provide reporting and visibility into campaign performance and progression of leads after handoff to key stakeholders
- Q/A test campaigns prior to deployment
- Train and enable others to utilize Eloqua
- Build and distribute standardized dashboarding to the marketing team of KPI’s and analysis/insight into trends and impact of campaigns
- Provide best practices in SEO and other web page optimization measurements
- Engage with stakeholders and users to understand business processes, key challenges, and day-to-day workflows
- Administer the region’s digital marketing technology platforms, including creating product documentation and communications for stakeholders and users as required, collaborating with subject matter experts to ensure that content is accurate and thorough
- Partner with event planning teams to develop integrated digital and operational solutions including attendee registration, communications, interactive content, onsite check-in and event analytics
- Research and participate in knowledge shares with stakeholders and colleagues, keeping teams well-informed of digital competitive landscape, trends and best practices
- Understand product roadmaps and technological innovations in order to strategize for future states
- Manage communications between Marketing and IT, providing clarity and guidance in order to expedite suitable solutions that abide by JLL protocols
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- 7+ years of relevant marketing, operations or business experience
- Process-oriented and analytical approach to problem solving
- Proficient with marketing automation and other relevant tools (Eloqua, Google Analytics, Sprinklr, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS, data management best practices and data analysis
- Practical knowledge of how to build and manage demand generation campaigns and workflow processes
- Detail-oriented with ability to manage projects and timelines
- Able to synthesize information and data into actionable insights
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, completing multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated, highly driven, and fast learner
- Committed to teamwork and personally accountable
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at email@example.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.