Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Reconditioning Center Support
- Business Unit
- Inspection Center
- 1381 S Pennsylvania Ave
- Postal Code
DriveTime needs YOU, an Automotive Detail Associate:
What’s under the hood:
DriveTime is the nation’s largest used car retailer and finance company, focused on helping people find and finance used vehicles (trust us, it’s more exciting than it sounds). An innovative company who has rebuilt, retooled, redreamed and reconfigured the way people think about buying cars; breaking apart from the industry’s status quo for more than 14 years.
To apply submit your resume to: email@example.com
NOW OFFERING A $500 Sign On Bonus!
- Stock in vehicles as they arrive from Auction
- Detail vehicles – Wash, Buffing, paint touch-up, interior etc.
- Prepare and move vehicles around the Inspection Center for distribution to retail
- Ensure each vehicle is inspected for cosmetic standards
- Assist Auto Technicians in conducting a complete multi-point inspection on arriving inventory, including fuel level, safety features, drivability test and proper display of all company and state disclosures
- Maintain positive relationships with external repair and supply vendors
- Review processes and make recommendations as needed
- Other projects as designated by the Inspection Center management
- Perform Inventory Reconciliation on vehicles
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
Money: Extremely competitive pay - $12 per hour
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (after just 30 days), 401K match, tuition reimbursement and Paid Time Off too!
Schedule: Expect a consistent Monday-Friday, 40 hour week schedule. Enjoy nights and weekends off.
Future: We're a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn't a job. It's a career.
- High School Diploma or GED REQUIRED
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to interact with managers and coworkers in a professional, courteous manner.
- PC skills using Microsoft Office is desirable.
- Valid driver’s license.
- In the last 3 years, employees must have no more than 2 moving violations, a DUI or reckless driving violations.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.