Johnson Matthey Pharma Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Business Partner
at Johnson Matthey Pharma Services
West Chester PA
Company Order Number:
# of openings:
Johnson Matthey, a FTSE 100 company, is a global leader in sustainable technologies specializing in catalysis, precious metal products, chemicals and process technology. With operations in over 30 countries, we employ more than 13,000 people. Johnson Matthey uses science to make the world cleaner and healthier. Over the past two centuries we have built our reputation and place as a global leader through quality, integrity, and innovation. Today, more than 93% of the group's sales come from products and services which provide sustainability benefits through the positive impact they have on the environment, resource efficiency and human health.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for developing and implementing appropriate people plans and organisational structures in order to achieve strategic business objectives, including organisational and people capacity building, longer term resource and talent management planning, engagement and employee relations.
- Provide site HR support in coordination with wider US, Sector and Group HR teams.
- Use business understanding to advise on appropriate organisational design and structures.
- Responsible for ensuring robust succession plans are in place.
- Support, develop and coach people managers.
- Build organisational capacity in terms of change management and change resilience.
- Provides advice and counsel to managers and employees on all performance related issues, performance improvement, and terminations.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Build and maintain effective union relations.
- Participate in the tri-annual salary negotiations with the local Union.
- Contribute to the design and delivery of key HR projects.
- Support delivering the annual HR plan, including project management of key annual HR process cycles within West Whiteland (engagement, talent, performance and reward).
- Provide assistance in respect of remuneration processes.
- Understand the strategic direction of the business and provide guidance and insight as required in support of delivery against relevant business goals and objectives.
- Provide proactive HR management during organisation changes and restructuring programmes.
- Contribute how HR processes could be managed in a more efficient and effective way.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Must have significant post-graduation HR experience.
- Degree in HR / Business related field or requisite experience, required.
- Experience of working in an operations/manufacturing environment strongly desired.
- Union/labor relations experience strongly desired.
- Experience of working in a modern HR operating model (with exposure to shared services and centres of expertise) strongly desired.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to effectively manage workload and conflicting priorities.
- Articulate communicator with an ability to build strong, professional relationships at all levels required.
- Must be able to work autonomously whilst being a strong team player with a collaborative approach.
- Must be analytical with excellent project management skills.
- Must be willing to challenge the status quo and have an innovative approach to HR Management.