Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Industrial Equipment Service Technicians / Mechanics
Competitive Pay – Great Benefits
Monday – Friday – NO nights or weekends
Jon-Don is seeking an experienced SERVICE TECHNICIAN / MECHANIC to add to our team. If you have experience in Industrial equipment, automotive, small engine or maintenance repair, we would like to hear from you!
Jon-Don believes in rewarding our Service Technicians for their skills and experience. You won’t find a better place to call home!
The Industrial Equipment Service Tech will examine equipment to determine the nature and cause of service and repairs needed, perform preventative maintenance and repairs. The Service Tech will repair/service all systems such as electrical, A/C, engines, oil changes, fluid flushes warranty work and recalls.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
- Diagnose cause of equipment malfunction and perform repair
- Communicate with Service Advisor to obtain needed parts
- Examine the equipment to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Notify Service Advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised
- Document work performed
- Test Equipment after repaired to ensure the issue has been corrected
- Mechanically inclined
- At least 1 year of previous Service repair experience is required
- Industrial equipment repair is not required
- Valid driver’s license
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance coverage
- Free life insurance for all full-time employees
- Flexible spending account allowing employees to pay for certain health care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- 401K program where employees are immediately 100% vested for both the employee and employer contributions (Jon-Don will match 50% of employee contributions up to 4%)
- Holidays and personal days: 12 paid days
- Vacation: 2 weeks starting year one
- Weekly pay periods
- Corporate events
- Employee referral program
- Employee discounts