Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Facility Maintenance Associate
at Lilly Pulitzer
King of Prussia, PA - Home Office
The Facility Maintenance Associate has primary responsibility to clean the facilities, remove trash, perform routine maintenance and attend to other facility related projects. This position also has overall responsibility to assist all Supervisors, Managers and the Senior Director of Fulfillment, Logistics and Facilities as they see fit day to day. As part of the overall duties, there are three major areas of responsibility:
1. perform routine maintenance and attend to other facility related issues,
2. assist with the operation of sale events and physical inventory;
3. be sufficiently cross trained to assist in other departments;
1) Perform routine maintenance and attend to other facility related issues
à Assist the Facility Maintenance Group Lead to ensure the facility is clean, functional, and safe.
à Remove all trash from the facility on a daily basis.
à Assist with facility issues and attend to them as deemed necessary.
à Assist with monitoring supply levels of products associated with janitorial tasks. Inventory tools that are used for routine maintenance projects.
2) Assist with the operation of the warehouse sales and year-end physical inventory
à Assist with the operation of sale events. This includes set up, operations during the sale, take down, and returning merchandise back to the facility at 800 3rd Avenue, King of Prussia, PA 19406.
à Assist with the annual physical inventory.
3) Be sufficiently cross trained to assist in other departments
à Ability to actively participate within the Receiving, Inventory and Stock Control, Replenishment, E-Commerce, Returns, Value Added Services (VAS), Picking and/or Shipping Departments.
à Be able to assist in other areas as directed by a Supervisor, Manager or the Senior Director of Fulfillment, Logistics and Facilities.
SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM SUCCESSFULLY:
- This position requires responsibility, dependability and commitment.
- This position requires a sense of urgency and the ability to meet difficult seasonal peaks, workloads and deadlines. In the apparel business there is no concept of lateness. The company is either on time or it has missed the deadline.
- This position requires the understanding and appreciation that the merchandise is high quality, premium apparel, which should be handled with, care and respect.
- The personal strength and stamina to lift items weighing as much as 40 pounds, from a conveyor to a pallet are required.
- This position requires the leadership to provide a good role model to others, which will motivate others to perform at their best.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A high school diploma is required for this position.
- One years of relevant work experience in janitorial or maintenance is required.
- This position is considered full-time, non-exempt, hourly for fringe benefit purposes. This position is eligible for overtime. The Senior Director of Fulfillment, Logistics and Facilities is responsible for approving all overtime in advance.
- This position must operate within specific work rules of the Distribution Center. This position is reviewed annually.
Lilly Pulitzer® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lilly Pulitzer® designs and distributes apparel and accessories for women and children. It all started 50ish years ago with a simple shift dress in Palm Beach, Florida. Today, Lilly Pulitzer® provides a collection of modern resort wear inspired by the authentic Palm Beach lifestyle. Lilly Pulitzer® can be found online and in 30 company-operated retail stores, over 70 Signature Stores and major department stores nationwide