Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
iSeries Programmer - Contract
at Lilly Pulitzer
King of Prussia, PA - Home Office
** 6 Month Contractor- 20-25 hrs/week **
The iSeries Programmer will use technical knowledge to evaluate, recommend and build Business Solutions. The Programmer will use software development methodologies and programming languages such as ILE and CL to introduce new software solutions and/or integrate existing/new software packages into the enterprise.
· Collaborate with users, analysts and development engineers to understand application needs - then design, develop, maintain and support those solutions.
· Provide user support, including initial training and help desk assistance
· Independently analyze and resolve problems associated with existing Business Application Systems either through investigation or by addressing reported issues.
· Ensure performance, defects and user reported issues are being captured and analyzed.
· Assume a lead role in training junior developers, associates and analysts on key business processes and applications.
· Review, modify and improve Business Applications through code, validation and documentation.
· Work independently and cooperatively with QA Analyst to ensure high degree of quality.
· Follow established processes to maintain applications developed and deployed meet minimum requirements for regulatory compliance such as PCI and Sarbanes-Oxley.
· Manage software packages and modules such as Aldon Rocket and PowerTech to ensure SOX compliance requirements are being met on a monthly basis
Skills/Qualifications required to perform successfully:
· A solid understanding of XML & Schemas
· Prior experience within RPG or ILE development
· Past work experience in a Brand or Retail environment
· Working knowledge of SQL and experience with SQL Database Design and Management (ETL is a big Plus)
· Exposure to Linux and Windows Operating Systems
· Experience with Island Pacific, ABS, and TrustedLink or other wholesale, retail accounting and EDI systems preferred.
Lilly Pulitzer® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lilly Pulitzer® designs and distributes apparel and accessories for women and children. It all started 50ish years ago with a simple shift dress in Palm Beach, Florida. Today, Lilly Pulitzer® provides a collection of modern resort wear inspired by the authentic Palm Beach lifestyle. Lilly Pulitzer® can be found online and in 30 company-operated retail stores, over 70 Signature Stores and major department stores nationwide