Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Transportation Supervisor - (Philadelphia, PA) - Oct/Nov 2017
Job TitleTransportation Supervisor - (Philadelphia, PA) - Oct/Nov 2017
We seek a Regional Supervisor to provide day-to-day oversight and management of staff in pursuit of excellent customer service and coordination of transportation services for recipients. He/she will assist the Regional Manager with network development and contract enforcement. Qualified candidates will have 3+ years proven management experience; in-bound call center experience preferred; 1-2 years transportation experience a plus.
- Oversee functions of Assistant Transportation Coordinators, QA and Administrative staff.
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with providers, facilities, clients, co-workers, call center staff and other regional office personnel.
- Complete weekly call monitoring of ATCs and QA and report to Regional Manager any training issues.
- Conduct 90 day and annual evaluations of all staff.
- Serve as primary local contact for transportation providers and facilities.
- Coordinate work schedules, vacation and leave requests of staff
- Maintain daily and/or weekly report to Regional Manager of all staff, provider and facility issues.
- Monitor call stats, ATC aux work and call waiting times and maintain accurate call stat reporting to Regional Manager weekly.
- Oversee Quality Assurance and complaint handling.
- Qualified candidates will have demonstrated experience leading and managing staff.
- 4 year college degree preferred.
- Must have superior customer service and phone skills, problem solving, time management, and organizational skills.
- Must possess computer proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel) and ability to master proprietary software programs.
- In-bound call center experience and/or transportation industry, client/vendor (provider) interaction preferred.
- Demonstrated initiative, ability to follow instructions and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of a team. Proven experience dealing with crisis and ability to create processes that best benefit the entire team.
- Must possess ability to analyze data and report on regional office performance; knowledge of and proficiency in quality improvement tools and processes.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.