Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Content Marketing Manager
at Mobiquity, Inc.
Mobiquity is a digital consultancy that partners with the world's leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for our customers. Our teams blend consultants, analysts, designers, developers, and data scientists together to consider every dimension of a digital business.
A collective of 650 people spread across 3 continents and 9 offices, our global team is committed to creative collaboration, innovation excellence, and embracing the diverse perspectives that drive success.
Content Marketing Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Content Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing marketing team in Wayne, PA. Mobiquity has so many powerful stories to tell - we contributed to the world’s first digital medicine system and delivered Wawa’s mobile ordering app among achieving other “digital firsts” - and this is a great opportunity for an experienced writer who is eager to learn and grow. This individual will be a key storyteller for Mobiquity, responsible for crafting the content underlying our lead generation, social media, and thought leadership initiatives.
- Develop and manage an editorial calendar across multiple media platforms to achieve company goals
- Research, draft, and edit marketing and sales enablement content, including email scripts, landing pages, case studies, social media posts, blogs, speaking proposals, and ad hoc communications
- Interview and collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts
- Work with the team to develop new ideas for content to generate leads and nurture prospects
- Optimize content considering SEO and social media best practices
- Track key content metrics; identify what’s working and what can be improved
- 4-6 years experience writing in a business setting preferred, will consider relevant journalism experience as well
- Background working with consulting or professional experiences a plus
- Track record of distilling complex topics into clear and concise stories
- Experience writing for a variety of audiences, particularly B2B decision makers
- Demonstrated ability to create relevant content for targeted campaigns
- Comfort engaging with diverse stakeholders from external vendors to C-suite thought leaders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong time management, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Creative and collaborative mindset
Mobiquity is an equal opportunity employer.