Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Mobiquity, Inc.
Mobiquity is a digital engagement provider for more than 200 of the world’s leading brands. We are a collective of consultants, designers, developers, cloud advisors, and data scientists - spread across 3 continents and 9 offices - who create compelling digital experiences to help clients show they care to the people who matter most - their consumers, patients, and employees.
Visual Designers are ready to jump in and get their hands dirty with the creation of new experiences and solutions, from getting to know the humans that will use the products we make, ideating and collaborating on creative concepts & requirements with the product team, leading client presentations and workshops, telling a story about the work that they create, and collecting feedback from real users.
This person takes an active, hands-on role in the solution design with team members, creating design artifacts, and working with Program Managers, Business Owners and Technologists to implement designs into technology frameworks. This important role requires knowledge and skills in visual design, user experience, user interface, and a solid understanding of available client-side technologies.
They are passionate and curious individuals with a compulsive dedication to the look and feel, design language, interactions and choreography of the experiences they create. They possess refined design skills for all digital touchpoints and screens of all sizes (even those that you can’t see), staying aware of evolving and emerging design patterns, technologies, and platforms.
- Passion and knowledge about user-centered design processes and best practices
- Lead client teams through the ideation, brainstorming and conceptualization of new experiences & solutions and related planning activities
- Create visual designs that effectively communicate experience goals, product function and brand identity, including the design of screen layouts, color palettes, typography, user interface elements, and icons.
- Successfully communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale, both verbally and visually.
- Exceptional design talents with stylistic breadth that demonstrates sensitivity to diverse subject matter- from environmental space planning to software tools and applications to the web/mobile
- Engage clients through storytelling and rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototyping using design software
- Desire to participant in user research, user validation and/or testing sessions in order to optimize and refine concepts
- Intimate knowledge of how comps translate to code
- Ability to lead and facilitate workshops and cross-functional team meetings
- Maintain and inspire high standards for all aspects of the creative process
- Understanding of the development process and related design considerations
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and marketing strategists, and hardware and software developers
- Continually evaluate, set and reset expectations internally and externally, always striving to exceed client expectations
- Entry level user interface design experience
- Self-motivation, excellent communication, an open mind, the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams, and the skills to balance great design with short deadlines
- Flexible skills in visual design and interaction design.
- Some knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to consumer applications, preferably mobile devices, rich web applications and websites, interactive TV, and/or emerging platforms.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch & Invision
- Extremely high attention to detail and ability to collaborate across a cross-functional team
- You are able to communicate in a clear, consistent, and transparent manner.
- You take ownership and responsibility for your work
- You are comfortable and confident in situations of ambiguity. You propose solutions instead of problems.
- You are a professional. You are flexible and willing to succeed in a rapidly changing environment
- You are passionate about representing the human perspective in design and you have skills in bringing this passion to life for the team.
- You enjoy hand illustration, photography, diagrammatic visuals and/or original iconography
- You have strong organizational and time management skills
- You develop and maintain open, honest and trusting relationships
- You don’t mind a bit of travel, if necessary
- Bachelor's degree in graphics design, interaction design, fine arts, or a related design discipline.
Recruiting Agencies: While we really do appreciate what you do, and how challenging it can be, don’t do it. Please do not send us unsolicited resumes, either to our employees, job listings, or recruiting team. (We call those “free leads”). Mobiquity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Mobiquity is an equal opportunity employer. We feel strongly that the best ideas come from all sorts of directions and sources, and cutting ourselves off from anyone due to our own biases is simply bad business, as well as bad citizenship.