The Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Market is expected to continue to grow in the next 5 years. If you are fortunate to be working in this industry and looking to continue to grow professionally and make greater contributions, then consider this opportunity with one of the leading providers of MES Systems today.
This Global Company is well positioned to capitalize on the growth opportunity within the MES Market. They already are a leading provider of Automation Systems and their MES Solutions provides an integrated solution to clients across various industries.
Consider being part of this organization where the focus and investments are being made to support continued growth. A full time opportunity is available for a Sr. MES Consultant based in the Philadelphia area. This is a key role within this Company’s Organization and will be responsible to meet with customers upfront to discuss their process and manufacturing challenges while presenting them with the best MES solution.
As a Sr. MES consultant, you will work with a diverse team of professionals to design and execute MES Projects. You will provide the leadership and mentoring of fellow project members. You will participate in all phases of a project from requirements definition through plant startup in a customer facing role.
As part of the Technical Team, you will work closely with the Technology Organization where your ideas can help shape future product development.
- BS Degree with min. 10+ years overall experience, with min. of 10+ years MES Project experience
- At least 5 years’ experience working with MES Solutions in the Pharma Industry
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written working with Engineering Team and with Clients.
- Demonstrated experience working as both a leader and individual contributor on MES Projects.
- Experience working with customers to create user requirements for MES based on customer engagement.
- Design and implementation experience with major MES Solutions (Werum PAS-X, Syncade, Rockwell ProPack , etc)
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time to project locations for up to 6-8 weeks (sometimes depending on the project it can be months) with the ability to come home every two weeks.
- Experience with .NET technologies preferred.
If you’d like to be part of this exciting company, then submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org at National Engineering Resources or fax to 763.561.7675 . If you don't currently live in the Philadelphia area or if relocation is not an option, we might be willing to consider other areas depending on your location and experience.
All candidates must be able to work within the U.S.without needing sponsorship. This position does not provide candidate sponsorship of any type.