New Hope-Solebury School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Extra Duty Responsibility - 8th Grade Coach - Boys' Soccer
at New Hope-Solebury School District
The New Hope-Solebury School District is seeking applications for Middle School 8th Grade Boys Soccer Coach for the upcoming 2019 Fall season.
Clearances required: (each dated within 1 year of start date)
- Act 34 Criminal History Request: The cost of the Criminal History Request is $22, payable via credit card. Please note that the reason for this request MUST be Employment.
- Act 151 Child Abuse Clearance: The cost of the Child Abuse Clearance is $8, payable via credit card.
- Act 114 FBI Fingerprint : Enter your service code (1KG6XN for District Employment). Complete registration process, then select a location and appointment time. Print the pre-enrollment form to take to your appointment with a check, money order or credit card.
- School Personnel Health Record: TB Test and Physical to be completed by a physician.
- Act 24 Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification: PDE Form 6004 to be completed by prospective employee.
- Act 168 - Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release: The applicant shall complete one form for the applicant’s current employer(s) and one for each of the applicant’s former employers that were school entities or where the applicant was employed in a position having direct contact with children.
Job Contact Information
Wednesday, June 5, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)