Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales and Marketing Representative
at NVR Corporation
NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we’re committed to quality and to our customers and we take pride in the nearly 400,000 new homes we have sold and built across the country. Working in the homebuilding industry is tangible and rewarding, but not every job at NVR requires a hard hat. We don’t just sell and build new homes; we also manage teams, acquire land, manufacture materials, provide mortgages to our customers, and provide corporate support to NVR’s multi-billion dollar business operations.
As a Sales and Marketing Representative, you’ll manage all community sales activities from your office - one of our beautiful model homes. You’ll develop prospects into home buyers by demonstrating the value of a new NVR home and guiding them through the purchase process. Your exceptional relationship skills, penchant for problem solving, and strong closing techniques will help you meet (and exceed) your sales goals.
- Conduct needs analysis and perform cost-estimates with home buying customers
- Present purchase agreements and coordinate with the NVR Mortgage team to help customers select a financing program that fits their needs
- Initiate prospecting and marketing campaigns to attract new customers
- Demonstrate model home and home sites to customers
- Understand and effectively communicate blueprints and site plans
- Deliver NVR’s superior customer service to customers
- Work 3 weekends a month to better accommodate our buyers (you’ll maintain a 5-day work week with 2 alternate days off)
- At least 3 years of commissioned sales experience
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation to meet established job functions
- Four-year degree preferred
Life at NVR
At NVR, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to your success and we’ll give you the tools and industry knowledge you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so you’ll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success.
NVR also offers benefits among the best in the industry that reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays
In addition to the traditional benefits, we offer all our employees stock ownership through a profit sharing trust as part of our retirement savings package. NVR has had the highest Earnings Per Share growth rate in the homebuilding industry for the past 10 years, so as we grow financially, so do you. #LI-KW1
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.