Omnicom Health Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Research Executive
at Omnicom Health Group
- Job ID
- Market Research
- THE PLANNING SHOP
US Based in Greater New York City or Greater Philadelphia areas – Virtual Work Environment
WHO WE ARE:
THE PLANNING SHOP may not be the only specialist healthcare market research company out there, but we believe we’re the best. We live and breathe brand strategy. What excites us is helping pharmaceutical clients take their brands further than they thought possible.
As a company, we focus purely on pharmaceuticals and healthcare, but our roots lie in consumer marketing. In the highly competitive pharmaceutical industry where it’s every brand for itself, this gives us a unique advantage. It helps us to give clients’ brands the edge over the competition in this challenging arena.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for a talented and passionate researcher to join our virtual, growing team in the US, throughout the Philadelphia and New York Areas. You will project-plan and implement qualitative (and quantitative) projects from proposal to final presentation working in a research team with a Project Leader and Consultant. You are responsible for accurately inputting project costs and time schedules into the Project Budget (along with the Research Manager and Associate Director).
- Deliver client-ready material to the Project Leader with delegated responsibility for delivery of some materials directly to the client.
- Regularly liaise with the client from the briefing meeting stage to the debriefing and final report.
- Recommend ideas on the approach and methodologies in order to fully meet the client's requirements.
- Write the proposal to a client-ready standard for the Project Leader.
- Produce accurate project costings, necessary proformas and be involved in the decision on supplier costs and choice of supplier.
- Write and deliver final discussion guides/questionnaires for delivery to the Project Leader (occasionally to the client) utilizing input from the other team members where necessary.
- Organize and attend client-viewed field-work alone including solving any client issues that arise with minimal assistance. Travel both Domestic and International is required
- Conduct in-depth one-to-one interviews and duos/trios and may on occasion moderate focus-groups (client-viewed).
- Write all or parts of the client debrief including draft conclusions and recommendations for delivery to the Project Leader at client-ready standard.
- Attend final debrief meeting with client and participate in presentation as appropriate at the Project Leader’s discretion.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU IF:
- you have a bachelor’s degree
- 2 years’ experience working in a market research agency with a pharmaceutical focus (preferably in multiple therapeutic areas)
- Good market research and skills in specialised qualitative techniques and models
- Strong knowledge of market research methodologies is required
- Some understanding of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries globally or an enthusiasm to learn about the Pharma / Healthcare sector
- Excellent client-handling skills, including the ability to actively listen
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills and written and presentation skills
- Some project management and customer service skills
- An interest in developing skills in business development