Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Internal OPT Applicants Only- Corporate Communications Specialist
at OnProcess Technology
OnProcess Technology is seeking a Corporate Communications Specialist to support various communication strategies and tactics to engage and energize employees. The Corporate Communication Specialist is responsible for supporting the effective execution of our always-on technology platform across all markets. This means upkeep of different channels of communication within our internal platforms that includes Corporate events, internal social tools, internal marketing and all corporate communications. This individual will recognize and take advantage of opportunities to partner with employees across multiple departments and geographies in content creation, collection and publishing. As a highly energetic individual, the Corporate Communications Specialist is obsessed with all things communication and has the ideal blend of creativity, smart copywriting, visual design a passion for community management that’s rooted in strategy and insights. They will ensure consistency across all internal communications channels.
- Lead the developing, managing and maintaining of a communications calendar and the communication channels
- Develop and drive a messaging framework that engages and inspires
- Develop articles, videos, digital slides, social posts, presentations, newsletters, leadership communications for consumption by OnProcess Technology employees worldwide
- Working with Global points of contact to gather, manage and upload content to the platform
- Ensure brand consistency across corporate content
- Contribute to corporate communication material creation and updates such as corporate fact sheets, presentations, Q&A documents
- Assist with internal employee communications and support engagement activities
- Cultivate, write and share stories that support key messages and generate energy
- Develop and maintain a rhythm of communication
- Be a collaboration rock star - build strong partnerships and have a thirst to learn about new areas of the business
- Serve as ongoing brand & strategy champion to internal audiences and stakeholders
- Minimum 3+ years in digital, social media, public relations, marketing and/or advertising within B2B/B2C companies
- 2-3 years managing internal communications and creating relevant content for intranet and different channels of communication
- Exceptional writing skills and content development experience to produce engaging, channel-appropriate communications that reflect and support our corporate values and culture
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly collaborative but also takes initiative and is comfortable working independently
- Ability to work well under pressure, deal well with competing priorities and a changing business environment
- Have experience in communicating with all levels in the organization from entry level to CEO
- Proven communication/marketing project management techniques and ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to deliver high quality, creative work, learn quickly, and effectively multi-task and manage deadlines.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office tools such as (but not limited to) Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams and preferred SharePoint experience
- Strong knowledge of design within Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day
- Work from home, distraction free office
- Must be able to lift, bend, etc.
- Must possess sight/hearing/speech senses, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met.