Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Reference #: 1470
# of Openings:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, or Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering, or Bachelor of Science in Naval Architecture from an accredited college or university.
- SECRET Security Clearance
- Seven (7) years of experience in the design and operation of Naval Ship Hull, Maintenance & Engineering (HM&E) Systems.
- Experience should relate to the design of HM&E system at a test site or HM&E ship systems on Navy ships. (ex. Hull experience: Machinery Foundations; Mechanical experience: Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems; Electrical experience: Control Networks with Cabling)
- Experience in design support(conceptual, preliminary, detailed, Test and Evaluation and Installation) on HM&E Systems.
- Experience in system/ machinery arrangements concepts .
- Experience in development of and presentation of materials in support of test sites and ship system designs.
- Engine room operations and support experience desired.
ORBIS offers an excellent benefits package and competitive salary in a professional atmosphere.