Penn National Gaming, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Penn National Gaming, inc.
- Job ID
- Casino Property
- Penn Interactive Ventures
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
The Marketing Specialist for the iGaming Team is a part of a dynamic and growing marketing team that executes and coordinates customer retention and marketing for HollywoodRaces.com. Primary responsibilities of this position are: reporting KPIs and campaign results, managing promotion fulfillment and inquiries, and supporting the marketing team to successfully plan, execute and analyze campaigns that maximize active players and revenue. A successful candidate for this position has digital marketing experience, excellent customer service skills, proficiency in Excel and Outlook, and an ability to manage multiple ongoing projects and deadlines. Familiarity with or experience in the horse racing industry is preferred, but not required.
Your daily responsibilities include
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Serve as point of contact for promotional and marketing-related customer service tickets, working with management to resolve issues quickly and in a professional manner
- Maintain KPI dashboard and assist management with reporting and analyzing business results
- Maintain CMS website content, including updating pages and assets to create an optimal customer journey
- Manage daily promotional credit fulfillment by issuing credits for promotions and ongoing programs and tracking promotional costs
- Update customer promotional lists and update customer information as needed, ensure information is up-to-date to maximize campaign reach
- Coordinate creative assets for website, social media and emails; work with team to plan, submit and track asset requests to meet deadlines and support market campaigns
- Assist team with weekly and monthly reporting and analysis of KPIs and marketing campaigns
- Assist management with ACH requests and self-exclusion paperwork from players
- Assist with event planning and provide support for events as needed, including quarterly travel to off-site events when possible
- Enthusiastically support, actively promote, and demonstrate superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year accredited college or university in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field; one to three years’ experience in the marketing field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have technical proficiency and knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Project, and Outlook). Must have strong knowledge of Excel and Internet browsers.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills preferred.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks and manage them through to completion.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, work under the pressure of short time constraints, and comfortable in a fast paced, evolving, deadline driven environment.
- Must have excellent organization skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
This job does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in in English may also be required.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Employee must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state and local regulations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and peripheral vision.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.