Cancer Treatment Centers of America - Eastern Regional Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospital, Diagnostic & Ambulatory Services
Make a Difference
Be part of a team that is making a difference. At Cancer Treatment Centers of America ® (CTCA), we are all passionate about what we do and have compassion for our patients. We know that the only way we are going to be successful is to work together as one, just like family. We have five beautiful hospitals and multiple operational support facilities that offer life-changing career opportunities.
Our employees are an important asset to our family. We refer to them as stakeholders because they have a stake in our ability to help win the fight against cancer every day. Our stakeholders know everything they do on a daily basis ultimately supports the care of our patients and caregivers. As a result, they are driven to make a difference in the lives of others.
Welcome to a place where you are encouraged to innovate. A place where you have the support of a dynamic team of coworkers, and where you are empowered to make decisions that best serve our patients. We invite you to join our unique team of individuals who are extremely passionate about what they do.
Awards and Recognition
Best Places to Work
Philadelphia Business Journal
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts
- Full-suite insurance: Disability, Long-term Care, Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Savings and Retirement Plan
- College Tuition Benefit and Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250
- Plenty of optional benefits, including a Long-Term Care Program and Pet Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Vacation/personal time/sick time
- Unum® Work/Life Balance Program
- Exercise facilities
- The Nutritional Supplement Benefit
- Healthy Awards Program to reward participation in health-promoting activities
- World-class hospitals and medical staff