Philadelphia Gas Works
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Intern - Labor Relations/Law
at Philadelphia Gas Works
- Employment Status
- Human Resources
- Job Locations
- ADP Department #
- Labor Relations Department 
The PGW Internship Program is designed for students currently enrolled FULL-TIME at an accredited college or university with a sophomore classification or above ONLY.
If you are not a full-time student, please refer to our other current employment opportunities.
The Labor Relations Intern will assist in the daily operations of the Labor Relations Department.
The ideal candidate will:
- Assist with data entry and keyword creation;
- Archive files and maintain files in the LaborSoft Employee Relations Software System;
- Assist with special projects;
- Schedule grievances and arbitrations;
- Maintain current spredsheet record of grievance and arbitration developments, including final resolutions.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited College/University pursuing a degree in Human Resources with a concentration in Labor Relations, Business Management, Legal Studies, or related;
- Must have superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Must have strong analytical and research skills;
- Must be proficient in MS Office, specifically MS. Excel;
- Must have the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.