Philadelphia Gas Works
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Multimedia Design Intern - Corporate Communications
at Philadelphia Gas Works
- Employment Status
- Corporate Communications
- Job Locations
- ADP Department #
- Corp Comm & External Affairs Department 
The Philadelphia Gas Works (PGW) is the largest municipally-owned gas utility in the nation, supplying gas service in the City of Philadelphia to over 500,000 customers. From its humble beginnings in 1836, PGW has grown into the large, modern facility that exists today. As one of the nation's leading natural gas providers, PGW prides itself on stability and continual growth. PGW is dedicated to becoming the Greenest Natural Gas Delivery Company in the region.
The PGW Internship Program is designed for students currently enrolled FULL-TIME at an accredited college or university with a sophomore classification or above ONLY.
If you are not a full-time student, please refer to our other current employment opportunities.
This Internship is designed for students that are available to work throughout the academic and calendar year.
Assist with daily design tasks to support Corporate Communications projects, as assigned. Support design needs for a variety of channels, including print, digital, web, video and others. Assist with creative development, collateral updates, version control and photography needs. Candidate will have experience working in MAC and PC environments. Must be proficient in basic design programs, including Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of video editing software. Good communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills. Organized, dependable and detail oriented. A team player who thrives on collaboration. A familiarity with Philadelphia.
- Be a full-time student currently enrolled in an accredited university or college pursuing a degree in Communication, Graphic Design or other related field of study;
- Have a sophomore classification or above;
- Be in good academic standing;
- Be able to commit to 15-20 hours per week to the program;
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office;
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Previous internship experience is preferred.