PJM Interconnection, L.L.C.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at PJM Interconnection, L.L.C.
- Job ID
- # Positions
General Position Summary
The Administrator provides administrative support to the Division Executive Directors, Directors and Managers. The Administrator reports directly to the ED and serves as a shared resource to the ITS Leadership Team and staff. This individual is responsible for the support and administration of the Division’s day-to-day administrative activities including providing direct assistance in the coordination of projects, work products, presentations and reports, as necessary.
Serves as administrative support in the coordination of internal and external meetings, oversees travel, schedules and keeps record of external training as needed for the division..
Provides administrative support for Project and Project Management Office. Schedule and coordinate meetings as needed for projects including quarterly director reviews. Perform data maintenance in support of the Microsoft Project Management Server tool at the direction of the ITS Division Portfolio Manager. Assist with Financial management (Purchase Requests, etc.) for projects as needed for both the ITS and Operations divisions.
Financial Administrative support for ITS division, p-card purchases for training, supplies and management of expenses for the quarterly ITC meetings.
Responsible for the preparation, coordination and issuance of ITS correspondence, reports, and presentations,. Prepares content with the assistance of Division Managers and Senior Staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains, cultivates, and coordinates internal and external relationships.
- Corresponds and communicates with PJM’s Members, members of the Executive Team, Management Team and ITS Division Staff.
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Compose letters, memos, charts, meeting minutes and other material of more complex nature as directed.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of automated tools including meeting room manager (Conference Room Reservation System), Microsoft Project Server, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Project and SAP.
- Reconcile Divisional P-Card billing records.
- Conserve managers’ and staff’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintain managers’ and staff’s appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings/conferences, teleconferences, and travel. Assist with division meeting logistics such as schedule, agenda, logistics, and materials.
- Produce, distribute, and publish on PJM’s webpage agendas and minutes for stakeholder committee meetings as needed.
- Provides customer service by responding to direct inquiries.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare various documents, such as SAP Check Requests, CATS Time Entry/Approval, and Purchase Requisitions according to established company procedures.
- Understand and follows office policies and procedures.
- Maintain files and records according to a consistent filing.
- Other duties (to be performed as required).
Characteristics and Qualifications
- HS degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to produce high-quality work products with attention to detail
- Experience using verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint)
- Experience with SAP
- BA, Business Administration
- Experience in coordinating and planning large events
- Experience with Microsoft Project and MS Project Server