Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Recruiting Assistant - Staffing Specialist in West Chester Township, OH at PrideStaff
As a Recruiting Assistant, you'll be assisting Recruiters by performing administrative / clerical / recruiting support functions, conducting candidate pre-interviews, processing payroll, maintaining files / procedures and providing Sales / Marketing support to attract candidates along with clients.
Major responsibilities of the Recruiting Assistant are as follows:
- AP / AR Tracking
- Payroll Processing
- Office Administration
- Job Posting Management
- Sales / Marketing Support
- File Management / Clerical Support
- Recruiting Support / Resource Development
- On-Going Projects / Other Essential Tasks as Needed
The Recruiting Assistant may be in charge of purchasing supplies, mail drop-off / pick-up or payroll check distribution.
Key knowledge / skills / abilities of the Recruiting Assistant are as follows:
- Knowledge of modern office procedures / methods ( telephone communication, office systems & recordkeeping )
- Knowledge of modern business communication ( style / format of letters, formatting emails & creating email / letter templates / mail merges )
- Skill to type at least 50 words per minute
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle / resolve recurring problems
- Ability to create job ads / job templates
Credentials and Experience:
- 1-3 years experience performing administrative / clerical duties
- Marketing / Sales / Human Resources backgrounds are preferred
- High School degree is REQUIRED and 2 year degree is PREFERRED
Advanced knowledge of the following: Internet Explorer / Online Research, MS Office ( Word / Excel / Powerpoint ), Adobe Acrobat ( Creating PDFs )
- Close attention to detail
- Multi-tasking ( handling multiple deadlines / assignments )
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Analytical ability and problem-solving skills
As a Recruing Assistant, you'll be working 8 AM to 5 PM ( Monday thru Friday ) and must be willing to work OT, when needed.
Pay is $11.00-14.00 per hour