Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Graphic Designer
at PrimePay, LLC.
Typography, pixels, UI…oh my!
If you’re not lost, keep reading – this job is probably right up your alley.
The future creative, forward-thinking Junior Graphic Designer will work closely with the rest of our marketing department. So, a team player is on our checklist of necessities!
Our future designer will have a lot to show for themselves. This strong collaborator works well in a brainstorming environment and always brings their creative thinking skills to play. In addition to a solid understanding of print and UI, they will understand the importance of visual storytelling.
The marketing team at PrimePay is excited to bring on this position to help develop, execute and strengthen PrimePay’s print and online marketing, while supporting our internal enablement efforts. Our newest Junior Graphic Designer will work with our team to reach our goals as well as drive awareness, engagement, and conversions through cross-departmental strategy and execution.
Your Innovative Days Will Consist Of:
- Collaborating with our current graphic designer and sales enablement manager to help our nationwide team put their best foot forward with captivating pieces of sales collateral.
- Researching, storyboarding, and designing PowerPoint presentations for a wide range of purposes, including public webinars, internal training, executive reporting, and more.
- Supporting events and sponsorships with design needs, including creative collateral, banners, advertisements, etc.
- Coordinating with printing companies to ensure top quality print production.
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to PrimePay’s internal policies, intranet, and communications.
- Creation of dynamic graphic design elements to enhance the PrimePay brand across all marketing channels.
- Work with the team to enhance the visual appeal and usability of the PrimePay.com.
- Maintaining brand guidelines and contributing to the brand’s visual identity.
Got This? Let’s Chat:
- Working knowledge of design fundamentals, principles, standards, techniques, and methodologies – including the ability to apply them in the most effective manner.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Constant educator: Staying up-to-date on the latest trends, techniques and technologies.
- Aptitude for presenting and selling your designs or concepts to various stakeholders.
- 1-2 years of graphic and website design experience.
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Fine Arts, or related degree/experience.
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, and the willingness to embrace and adapt to shifting project priorities.
- Required: A strong portfolio that provides insight into all these requirements.
Know This? You’ll Earn Bonus Points:
- Experience with shooting video and/or photography, as well as post-production.
- General understanding of UI and willingness to grow that niche.
Now that we know about you, here’s a little about us:
PrimePay believes in the power of small business.
Our goal since 1986 has been to take care of time-consuming tasks like payroll and HR so small businesses can get back to doing what they love. PrimePay exists to help business owners achieve their dreams by ensuring compliance and providing exceptional support.
PrimePay offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with matching, paid time off, paid holidays, flexible spending account, life insurance and STD/LTD.
*Portfolio required at time of application*