Public Health Management Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Community Planning Support Coordinator
at Public Health Management Corporation
This highly responsible position provides administrative support to the Office of HIV Planning and the Philadelphia HIV Integrated Planning Council, including but not limited to preparing meeting minutes, maintaining databases, carrying out logistical arrangements for planning body and its committees, communication with planning body members about meetings and the dissemination of information, and providing other administrative services as needed.
This position reports to the Senior Health Planner.
- Coordinates meeting documents for the Planning Council including recording, composing, editing, and disseminating detailed meeting minutes, working with other relevant parties to develop and disseminate meeting agendas, maintaining meeting attendance records, development of meeting calendar, and handling other related duties.
- Communicates with Planning Council members about scheduling, attendance, and other matters in support of the Planning Council activities. Maintains database of contact information for Planning Council members and other stakeholders.
- Prepares, uploads, and organizes the meeting materials and related documents on the Office of HIV Planning’s website and related online services like SlideShare.
- Arranges logistics for all meetings of the Planning Council and its committees including scheduling meetings, arranging for refreshments, setting up A/V, and handling other facility-related duties.
- Works collaboratively with other staff, Planning Council members, and others to meet the overall objectives of the Planning Council and the Office of HIV Planning.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by supervisors which may include social media content, community outreach activities, contributing content to be used for federal grant applications or other OHP documents, proofreading or editing OHP documents, or assistance with health planning activities. The supervisor will assign these duties in keeping with the employee’s interests and skills.
- Clear and effective written and oral communication in English; fluency in Spanish is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required. Proficiency in other software and other technical skills a plus.
- Demonstrated interest and experience in public health and/or social services through education, work, or volunteer experience.
- Successful experience in professional office environments providing support and assistance for managerial staff; demonstrated ability to contribute positively to a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated experience and ease in working with people from all backgrounds including marginalized communities and individuals living in poverty.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Public Health, Communications or related field is preferred but not required.
- Commensurate with education and experience.
Forward Resume to: Mari Ross- Russell
Address: 340 N. 12th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107