Public Health Management Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Family Court Administrative Assistant
at Public Health Management Corporation
Assist Family Court Supervisor- CEU in all areas and will be responsible for performing a wide variety of tasks for both CEU and Juvenile Treatment Court (JTC), this includes the development of forms to be used for JTC.
- Collect and maintain Dispositional Review Order (DRO’s) that includes putting next court dates on calendar and having the client sign in an appropriate log so an evaluator can interview that specific client.
- Maintain proficiency in JACS (court data system) and FIR Database to retrieve information regarding client’s court date and past criminal history on CEU and JTC clients.
- Archive CEU files in alphabetical order in the filing cabinet.
- Assist in maintaining the client’s appointments and all other necessary paperwork CEU and JTC.
- Work closely with the Office Manager of Specialty Courts in maintaining office equipment.
- Perform special projects at supervisor’s discretion.
- Type letters and forms at request of supervisor.
- Distribution and pick up urine drug screens results from 1801 Vine Urine Lab, 2nd Floor.
- Organize and order supplies and maintenance of equipment.
- Applicant should be prepared to work in an emotionally charged environment and maintain a calm, polite, and respectful demeanor with Family Court clients at all times
- Data entry experience
- PC experience, including MS Windows, Microsoft
- Must have one year of office experience, general knowledge of filing experience, ability to work at fast pace and work independently, ability to pay attention to detail, able to communicate with other staff/coworkers.
- High School Diploma
- Commensurate with education and experience