Public Health Management Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Public Health Management Corporation
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 21bd177a-16b3-42ea-a423-b281b36d0112
Categories: Healthcare - Therapy/Rehab Services
- Follow the guidelines of data collecting and reporting as needed for funding sources and research and evaluation.
- Attend daily staff meetings and inform staff of any important resident information.
- Implement recovery process for residents as defined by Interim House West program goals and philosophy.
- Ensure that the Resident Assistants and Facility Manager receive up-to-date written information in the log book concerning the physical and emotional status of each resident, as needed.
- Provide continuity of care as defined by the treatment plan for each resident.
- Lead group therapy sessions two days each week, and as needed.
- Conduct weekly individual therapy sessions with each resident on caseload.
- Conduct family therapy sessions when needed.
- Conduct individual therapy sessions when requested by clients or as indicated by observations.
- Maintain authority for residents’ requests to leave premises.
- Assert veto power when necessary to refuse pass privileges as decided by group process, when stability to residents is in question or indication of inappropriate plans is present.
- Provide Resident Assistants and Facility Manager with accurate, detailed list of weekend passes, meeting passes and visitor list.
- Coordinate and collaborate with off-site, community-based mental health treatment providers.
- Alert Senior Therapist to any current or potential behavioral problems of residents.
- Devise, with resident and treatment team, within 15 days, a comprehensive treatment plan based on Psychological Evaluation and other psychological assessments.
- Update treatment plans every 30 days.
- Maintain continuous record of all contacts, events, and progress toward accomplishment of goals as stated in Treatment Plan.
- Record individual and group progress notes in the DDAP format after each therapeutic activity.
- Complete reviews at 60, 90, 120, 180, and 270 days in compliance with state licensing and other program guidelines.
- Maintain charts that meet all standards.
Continuing Care Plan:
- Assist treatment team and residents with the information of continuing care plans 2 months prior to discharge.
- Complete Discharge Summary within 5 days of a resident’s discharge from treatment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree and two years related experience or Bachelor’s degree and four years experience specifically related to the position.
- Knowledge of residential assistance living.
- Experience in individual, group therapy, and family intervention.
- Advanced knowledge of alcoholism and other addictions, with the particular attention of the needs of addicted women and their children.
- Ability to use therapeutic skills with women, children, and other family members during the recovery process.
- Ability to serve as a role model to residents.
- Commensurate with education and experience.